Thread: Euro 2016 Bracket Questions

Virgin

Default Euro 2016 Bracket Questions

Hey,

I'm in a bracket contest and I was wondering who you guys thought I should take from each side?

I was thinking Belgium vs Italy in the final and then Italy to win. Thoughts?

This is where I am competing euro2016bracket.com/

Thanks for the insight

Toast!

As it stands now one of the teams in the final will be Belgium. I don't think anyone in their right minds can believe that either Wales or the winner of Poland vs Portugal can throw them out. Italy is a strong favorite to win the cup especially after their impressive performance yesterday but they have to go through Germany now which has yet to concede even one goal! And do not underestimate Iceland! I have a feeling that they will disualify France in the next match! But I do not think they can go through either Italy or Germany. For me the final will be either Italy - Belgium or Germany - Belgium.

Thanked 2,733 Times in 1,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yiannis View Post
    As it stands now one of the teams in the final will be Belgium. I don't think anyone in their right minds can believe that either Wales or the winner of Poland vs Portugal can throw them out. Italy is a strong favorite to win the cup especially after their impressive performance yesterday but they have to go through Germany now which has yet to concede even one goal! And do not underestimate Iceland! I have a feeling that they will disualify France in the next match! But I do not think they can go through either Italy or Germany. For me the final will be either Italy - Belgium or Germany - Belgium.

Are you in your right mind ? Wales drew and beat Belgium in the qualifying group stage of the tournament. They, the Belgians, topped the group but we took the majority of points in our games against them.

Thanked 1,261 Times in 651 Posts

If Wales can beat Belgium on Friday night then there's no reason they can't make the final. Germany or Italy will prove too tough a task, imo. If Hazard is allowed to dictate the way he did against Hungary then Wales will be in trouble. England were the worst British team by far; the players didn't provide one minute of entertaining football. Shameful.

Toast!

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
    Are you in your right mind ? Wales drew and beat Belgium in the qualifying group stage of the tournament. They, the Belgians, topped the group but we took the majority of points in our games against them.
    You must be kidding. Belgium after the first match plays BY FAR the best football. There is only Bale and Ramsey for Wales. And don't forget that half the Belgian players play in the Premier League! Hazard is in great condition and he is not alone! I am expecting them to go through Wales tonight and at last throw out the disgusting Portugal and reach the final.

Novice

Hi I am here to share the free football betting tips to all of you.
    Glenavon Lurgan vs KR Reykjavik Betting Tips
    1x2 Picks: KR Reykjavik
    Handicap Picks: KR Reykjavik -0.5
    http://www.goaloo.com/tips/Glenavon-...ue-142030.html

TJ Spartak Myjava vs Trenkwalder Admira Wacker Betting Tips
    Pick: Trenkwalder Admira Wacker wins / TJ Spartak Myjava 0
    http://www.goaloo.com/tips/TJ-Sparta...ue-142031.html

FC Dacia Chisinau vs FC Kapaz Betting Tips
    Pick: FC Dacia Chisinau wins / FC Kapaz +0.5
    http://www.goaloo.com/tips/FC-Dacia-...ue-142033.html

You must be kidding. Belgium after the first match plays BY FAR the best football. There is only Bale and Ramsey for Wales. And don't forget that half the Belgian players play in the Premier League! Hazard is in great condition and he is not alone! I am expecting them to go through Wales tonight and at last throw out the disgusting Portugal and reach the final.
    Care to update your post ?

Toast!

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
    Care to update your post ?
    What for? To mention the penalty that was not called in favor of Belgium? To mention the 2 Welsh players that should have been sent off? To mention that the result was determined by Skomina? What's the use? History will write that Wales beat Belgium 3-1 just like it does for Argentina - England with the famous "hand of God" and France - Ireland with the famous Henri handball. The rest is for those who want to remember what exactly happened...

What for? To mention the penalty that was not called in favor of Belgium? To mention the 2 Welsh players that should have been sent off? To mention that the result was determined by Skomina? What's the use? History will write that Wales beat Belgium 3-1 just like it does for Argentina - England with the famous "hand of God" and France - Ireland with the famous Henri handball. The rest is for those who want to remember what exactly happened...
    We both predicted the outcome and you were badly wrong. I won money. Presumably, you lost some. Good results for me.

Toast!

Did not bet at all. Actually I stopped betting after the England - Russia 1-1 match. As I said. History will mention the result as 3-1. Noone will remember how Skomina affected the result.