Thread: stake buttons problem

Virgin

Default stake buttons problem

I have problem with stake buttons. You can see them on screenshot here:

http://zapodaj.net/7ff4591941bd6.png.html

They are always the same.. 10,20,25,50,75,100,125,150,175,200,250 and I cant change them.. If I click right button then I can change it but only for maket which is open and when I open new market stakes are again "default"...

Can you help me how to set this stake buttons? I want my own stakes there and I want them to be there always when I start geek and open any market..

Thank you in advance.

its easy: you must save your new settings in the current profile "save current profile as".

Hi elmerhiggins

Someone had a similar issue recently but they were trying to set the stakes after they had chosen the "Stake Button Type" to be "Custom" so this may not help you. But, just in case it could...

When you want to change a stake value you should...

1: Type in the new value that you want to appear
    2: Right click the stake button that you want to change to the new value
    3: This will display a list of possible stake values with the new one at the top
    4: Now, RIGHT click the value you want (ie do NOT LEFT click)

As an aside: The software does allow the LEFT click method so that you can have different stake values for different ladders in the same market. However, I have found that if you subsequently change the staking type, when you change it back again you lose your custom stakes. They also disappear when you log out and back in again. When you use the RIGHT click method the values stay.

Virgin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tanden View Post
    Hi elmerhiggins

Someone had a similar issue recently but they were trying to set the stakes after they had chosen the "Stake Button Type" to be "Custom" so this may not help you. But, just in case it could...

When you want to change a stake value you should...

1: Type in the new value that you want to appear
    2: Right click the stake button that you want to change to the new value
    3: This will display a list of possible stake values with the new one at the top
    4: Now, RIGHT click the value you want (ie do NOT LEFT click)

As an aside: The software does allow the LEFT click method so that you can have different stake values for different ladders in the same market. However, I have found that if you subsequently change the staking type, when you change it back again you lose your custom stakes. They also disappear when you log out and back in again. When you use the RIGHT click method the values stay.

This is IT!
    Thank you very much my Friend

Solution is: change stake button type to custom and then pick correct stake buttons with RIGHT click mouse button

thank you, this is huge improvement for me

Glad this sorted it for you.

Just to let you know though - you don't have to change the stake button type to custom - you can leave it as "Staking Type" (although it probably doesn't matter).

The key is just to use the RIGHT click when picking the stake values

Virgin

THANK YOU. I've been trying to sort his for ages and had to search through lots o posts to see where someone actually replied to it