Thread: Will a new team win world t20 in 2016?

Virgin

Default Will a new team win world t20 in 2016?

India, Pakistan, England, West Indies and Sri Lanka won previous five editions of ICC World Twenty20 and sixth edition of tournament is starting from 8 March 2016 in India. What do you thinks friends, will any other team apart from 5 above will win 2016 world t20?

I think India will be favorite and South Africa, New Zealand can surprise all. What are your call guys??

Virgin

Talking Euro 2016 live streaming hd

I am just waiting for the football fever
    Euro 2016 world cup

Uefa euro 2016 live streaming world cup

Virgin

Yes Jasi,

I am also waiting eagerly for Euro Cup 2016. Hopefully 2014 FIFA World Cup winner Germany can win the show.

Toast!

It's always very hard to win as a new team because competitors are very strong these days and they do not let other teams to win against them. Now a days good teams like Australia and South Africa try to improve their run rate and records against the lower rank teams.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by spark04 View Post
    It's always very hard to win as a new team because competitors are very strong these days and they do not let other teams to win against them. Now a days good teams like Australia and South Africa try to improve their run rate and records against the lower rank teams.
    Agree on you! In the last two seasons of Euro 2016, Spain dominate the matches until finals. However, it doesn't mean that strong team along with them can overcome their obstacles to take home the victory. There are several factors that could revert the team performance such as injured players. In this way, the so-called dark horses can take advantage and unexpectedly win. This Euro 2016, I think it's going to be spain, germany or france.

Virgin

I can bet on England vs Wales and see result here when i asked who will win euro 2016 mostly people think Germany will

Virgin
    Last edited by Mr Moderator; 11th April 2019 at 08:18 AM.