Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Betfair API-NG - Version 1.3o Released

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    Ah...still nothing with color changing on the traded volume column
    Iggy, I've been waiting over a year for this to be added! Every trading software should have this feature. This should've had a higher priority over other stuff that's already on the toy. I'm grateful for all of the features btw, but I bet half of them probably never get used. The traded volume everyone uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf- View Post
    Iggy, I've been waiting over a year for this to be added! Every trading software should have this feature. This should've had a higher priority over other stuff that's already on the toy. I'm grateful for all of the features btw, but I bet half of them probably never get used. The traded volume everyone uses it.
    Agree with you. And i am waiting on this update for a year too. Maybe they will not have any update at all. I am thinking to change GT with BA. I will just wait to finish GT what i got paid and then i will maybe change it. That is how it is, if you don't like something, you have to change it....

Cheers

Almost every time I use soccer coupons I get this error message:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	em.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	2020

especially today when there is plenty of matches, finished ones remain in coupons with 0 money traded. After this message coupons close.

Novice

Hello... Like user valve I get the same error..... Another issue is that only appears Home and Away teams, not the draw.

I read somewhere that this function (coupons) was discontinued, but you (Geekstoy Team) release this version (1.3o) to include the coupons.

I don´t know about you guys, but the coupons are very useful to me...... Please include this feature without errors in the next update or bug fix.

Best regards