Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: tenner a day

Veteran

Hey! IS it just in my head or the greyhound markets are full of bots for the past few days?? Someone laying hundreds on almost all ladders, not letting the prices to come in?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ironmexx For This Useful Post:
    bmj1491 (12th April 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by ironmexx View Post
    Hey! IS it just in my head or the greyhound markets are full of bots for the past few days?? Someone laying hundreds on almost all ladders, not letting the prices to come in?
    yes not just you, someone putting 200 on lay side on most dogs, its getting harder in gh markets these days

Veteran

Makes no sense, hope it ends soon!

Forum Addict

Are you guys mean this moron who places 3 lay bets one tick from another on each dog? Or there is a new one?

Veteran

I can't quite figure out what he's doing,dont know when to back and when to lay anymore, so Im moving to horse trading for now!

theres new one with 200 on lay side at odds 4, dogs are getting tough dont know if just me or not, its hit and miss these days

its getting bit shitty and shitty lately, i was trying to do some l2b trades had tenner lay on this stepover at 10s 7 got matched and then my net crashed time it recovered this horse won the race already when i checked the graph it drifted to ****en 30 something before winning, lost 63 then 91 earlier on dogs this month swindon always race early then advertised time lord knows why,
    https://gyazo.com/66dbe6224a338acfafb61b9b3bdd38f8

Forum Addict

Don't get upset, friend, I lost 1.2k few months ago cause of soft bug, got upset of course but was ok next day. Knowing that you are ok in general and make long term profit helps.
    And I'm sure this new 200is asshole will fk off cause it seems like his strategy is stupid and non profitable. He's not more than annoying market noise.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to napshnap For This Useful Post:
    bmj1491 (30th April 2017)
    Veteran

Looks like trading the dog markets is very good right now!

havent been online here from month or two i guess, i had good 2 months trading aussie horse races and i enjoyed it, find a weak horse and lay the shiit outta it in down under markets lol, but since racingNSW has gotten greedy trading races in NSW is costly and not worth the fuss, so my profits once again tanked hard to make 50 quids a day without NSW,
    so once again im confused with what to do with my betfair life ive few options
    1 go back to trading dogs
    2 trade horses pre off
    3 trade horses in play
    i feel kinda confuse atm, id love to trade horses pre off with 200-300 stakes and make fiver tenner per race but uk horses pre off are hard i like aussie better, so all in all id like some advice from you guys what should i do now that nsw has ruined racing down under, ill upload a video or two in evening from my in play experiment lol, cheers

Novice

Can you make some videos about your aussie horse trading?

Quote Originally Posted by gallyn View Post
    Can you make some videos about your aussie horse trading?
    i think theres 1 or 2 about trading down under, ill make few more

Quote Originally Posted by bmj1491 View Post
    havent been online here from month or two i guess, i had good 2 months trading aussie horse races and i enjoyed it, find a weak horse and lay the shiit outta it in down under markets lol, but since racingNSW has gotten greedy trading races in NSW is costly and not worth the fuss, so my profits once again tanked hard to make 50 quids a day without NSW,
    so once again im confused with what to do with my betfair life ive few options
    1 go back to trading dogs
    2 trade horses pre off
    3 trade horses in play
    i feel kinda confuse atm, id love to trade horses pre off with 200-300 stakes and make fiver tenner per race but uk horses pre off are hard i like aussie better, so all in all id like some advice from you guys what should i do now that nsw has ruined racing down under, ill upload a video or two in evening from my in play experiment lol, cheers
    What is "down under" markets ?

Tradings dogs are ok, but as you know you need to be careful with this suspended markets before the start!

You can trade uk horce racing placing markets, they are similar with dogs, I trade them from time to time, but not much liquidity

If you want to trade horse racing in play, try to not lay first, unless you know what you are doing. You win small with lay, and when you lose you lose big. I layed at bigger odds and lost big in the end.

I want to try again, when I build a bank, Have max 3 ladders to focus better, horses above 10 odds, and back first. You can find good gaps when the odds starts to flay, but you need to be fast. I saw videos on yt with in play trading, and most of the guys are laying first, but it's not for me, I don't have experience and I lost t his way.

And I don't have fast streaming, just betfair streaming, but other guys use betfair streaming also. I think it's better to back first, if you back at 20-30 odds and the horse start to run at the end of the race you can hit jack pot, odds will drop very fast

Quote Originally Posted by Bog View Post
    What is "down under" markets ?
    I know now, it's a name for Aussie markets

I know now, it's a name for Aussie markets
    theyre easy just find drifter and keep laying 2-3 ticks at a time with 30-40 stakes

You trade all the races? Many of them don't have live streaming. I learned from USA horse racing markets that it's not good to trade without live streaming.

You trade all the races? Many of them don't have live streaming. I learned from USA horse racing markets that it's not good to trade without live streaming.
    yes all races not harness or trot races though most of them have very short fav like 1.2-1.5 and low liquidity i like outsiders

Forum Addict

Bmj, it looks like you know how to earn few bucks here and there, but don't want to waste whole day on it.
    I think you should do serious thinking about automation. It's a next step of trader's evolution. If you don't want to learn the BF API, then there are other options like bot constructors (I think bAngel is a good one). Try it, it's a great feeling when at the end of the day you look at your positive p/l, and you know that you didn't sit all day to achieve it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to napshnap For This Useful Post:
    bmj1491 (8th July 2017)