Thread: So very sad

Default So very sad

bf8205abc0&attachmentid=1884&d=1420654679" id="attachment1884" rel="Lightbox_122528" >Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6wZOY8CMAA_b6v.jpg 
Views:	2243 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	1884

This say's it all...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thomson For This Useful Post:
    custard (7th January 2015), kawasaki (7th January 2015), lcredd (8th January 2015)
    Thanked 2,733 Times in 1,257 Posts

I was prejudiced. Then, I became educated and wasn't prejudiced. Now I feel I am becoming prejudiced again.

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,061 Posts

I’m very wary of what the media say. Provoking normal decent people to hate is part of the agenda. Read between the lines. Could the French now have a reason to launch attacks in Syria or elsewhere?

Here are a couple of recent bits of media manipulation;

first, a boy named Noah Pozner who first died in the Sandy Hook school shootings and then somehow he came back to life and died again in the Pakistan school shootings;

Only 1 video per post these days ...

Then, there is the staged gas attack in Syria the BBC reported;

The media can only report the facts and this case the facts are terrible. No media manipulation is necessary to elicit condemnation of this atrocity.

I do not deny people died today and of course I am very sorry for the victims. What I am questioning is the motive and indeed the organisation the perpetrators represent. Could it be Mossad who is guilty of the atrocity, for instance? How did the gunmen escape unhindered and without trace in a crowded city?

Watch the videos I posted and see how the media peddle propaganda and manipulate the great unwashed.

Last edited by doubleback; 7th January 2015 at 10:16 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to doubleback For This Useful Post:
    lcredd (8th January 2015)

I don't think looking at a few videos will change my assessment of today's events. Our political and moral views are determined by our personal experience. I can say that today was an awful one which will have serious implications for people all over the world. Somewhat selfishly I will be leaving the UK soon to live in a part of the world where religious extremists are unheard of in the hope of leading a peaceful life. The really sad thing is that I am forced to feel that I need to persuade my daughter to do the same thing i.e. to abandon Europe. If somebody had told me that I would be thinking as I do now when I was her age I would have thought they were crazy.

Unless you are going to move into an igloo, I wouldn’t hold much hope of escaping! I suspect your move is to Thailand. Are the monks over there embroiled in something or other with jihadists? This sheet is worldwide.

The videos prove beyond reasonable doubt the media do not simply report facts, but are a propaganda mouthpiece and a tool to indoctrinate the masses. It is okay, it took me a while for the eureka moment to happen.

My journey started after being in Tavistock Square on 7th July, 2005. Afterwards, I felt anger, but after some frank discussions with muslims I realised how vile and fraudulent media is.

I worked in the media world at a broadsheet newspaper during Tony Blair’s reign. Maybe two or three times per month the Prime Minister would come through the back door to have meetings with the bigwigs. Make of that what you will.

There is a saying: “Don’t believe the hype.” An agenda is at play here and people are getting played like pawns.

Thanked 1,657 Times in 813 Posts

and police found terorists ID at the site, of course
    справка по The Geeks Toy на русском »» здеся ««

Thanked 1,261 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
    I was prejudiced. Then, I became educated and wasn't prejudiced. Now I feel I am becoming prejudiced again.
    I imagine a lot of people feel that way. Just remember the definition of prejudice:preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. - wiki.
    There are atrocities committed in the name of all faiths, and no faith condones the killing of innocent people. Our media does, however, want us to hate certain people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Pw-C6vcy4

I see these murders as a crime against humanity. I am not interested in conspiracy theories as the bare facts are adequate for any normal person to feel revulsion. I stayed in the Hotel Ibis Bastille a couple of years ago and I actually walked on the pavement at the exact spot where the Muslim police officer, Ahmed Merabet, was murdered yesterday . If anybody is interested the non-pixelated version of his murder is available on the Internet. Find it, look at it and appreciate it for how it shows the true horror of what happened. Our news is sanitised and we are protected from seeing reality. My only criticism of the media is that they do not show us all the gruesome bits and this allows people to bury their heads in the sand.

Thanked 1,261 Times in 651 Posts

I saw it this morning - I wish I hadn't. Watching it does make you feel extreme revulsion and anger. Revulsion at the individuals involved, not an entire religion.

Sanitised reporting is very different from contrived reporting with an ulterior motive. There is an uncensored video going around — I will not post the link here — which shows the policeman getting shot. In the video, the weapon doesn’t recoil, the policeman does not move as a result of being shot and there is no blood.

I don’t normally watch videos that show gore, but as the video got presented as having flaws I did watch. To simply put faith in the media and believe they are completely truthful in these times is a fallacy. Question everything.

Sanitised reporting is very different from contrived reporting with an ulterior motive. There is an uncensored video going around — I will not post the link here — which shows the policeman getting shot. In the video, the weapon doesn’t recoil, the policeman does not move as a result of being shot and there is no blood.

It would appear that you have seen a different video to me or else you need to visit Specsavers. The policeman is seen turning his head towards the ensuing killer and then turning it away, perhaps as he realises he is going to be shot. The killer moves into the road and a pool of blood can be seen forming under the policeman's head. There is not a hint of contrivance here and I am unable to question the motives of those who made this video available. No dishonesty here just somebody making others aware of the horror of this poor man's killing. Conspiracy theories may be of interest to the likes of Mel Gibson but they have no place with regard to recent events.

Thanked 7,697 Times in 2,127 Posts

Can someone PM me a link to the video?

Will send one in five minutes when I find it again. In my rush I used the wrong word in my post above, should have been "pursuing" not "ensuing". I am "a pain in the arse" with grammar and spelling, sorry.

The site on which I viewed the video has been hacked by nutcases who say that this is all a plot by Jews to discredit Muslims. The killing never took place according to them. The original video is not available now but I will continue to look for it. This illustrates just how sick some people can be.

Link sent, be quick before somebody removes it. Note how the pavement beneath the police officer's head makes a cloud of dust as the bullet hits it.

Still no blood ...

It is not out of the realm for a blank round to cause a puff of dust in the given situation.