Thread: My first video

Default My first video

From last nights evening races at Kempton i decide to trade the 3rd fav, laying 1st as the money is building, i am too aware of the video running and i am not as aggressive as i would normally be, as i would have also laid the 4th fav as it too was heading on the upward way, also i have facebook open and receiving messages at the same time, hardly condusive to my concentration as it is i take a profit of £2.50 from the race could have been more, traded on only 8 races taking profits from them all, lowest being £2.01 highhest £11.23p.
    I am going to miss the evening races when it stops next month.

heres the Video, sorry about the quality
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-gsSz7eLI8
    Last edited by ron; 17th December 2009 at 08:51 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ron For This Useful Post:
    attheraces (17th December 2009), Boo (17th December 2009), jibiko (17th December 2009), Knight Rider (17th December 2009), pez (17th December 2009), Quo (18th December 2009), rockaren (17th December 2009), RonA (17th December 2009)

meant to say it's just the 1 race the 8.20, file size was almost 300mb...took an age to up load to you tube.

Thanks for the upload ron. Good to see a fellow non-league fan, I've visited the bucks head a few times over the years.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boo For This Useful Post:
    ron (17th December 2009)

Hi Boo where are you from and who did you follow at the new buckshead?

i have been a Telford fan for about 28 years since i came to England
    we are playing poor at the moment though, having lost in the playoff final last season and coming 2nd the previous one, a lot was expected this season.

Oh i also run our unofficial fans forum which is a busy one with around 12/20000 hits a day.

My avater is an old version of my clubs badge, and we used to compete in the same league at the top of the pyramid. Long before the crooks came to our club and plunged us into a financial pit.

We only found out at subsequent court trials that we'd cheated our way into the football league as the manager had been handing out brown envelopes and bribing witnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    My avater is an old version of my clubs badge, and we used to compete in the same league at the top of the pyramid. Long before the crooks came to our club and plunged us into a financial pit.

We only found out at subsequent court trials that we'd cheated our way into the football league as the manager had been handing out brown envelopes and bribing witnesses.
    Ah, been over to York street a couple of times last was just before promotion for your team, as you know my team had its own jack the lad who screwed us over, hence we are now fan owned and run.
    I'll have to have a look out for your results from now on

Cheers

Thanx m8, always nice to watch trading videos and see how other TT users make money