PDA

View Full Version : Market Info

attheraces
12th December 2009, 03:48 PM
Can someone please tell me how i can get the market information tab to display the televised channel as in the screenshot below:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_m1hbSSqvTaE/St3PInB-WpI/AAAAAAAAAZk/Dvh_t6Ji4Qo/s1600-h/TTBA+Setup.jpg
I will just state that today my pc blew up so i am now having to use the laptop which has Vista basic :( installed,i was able to access it on XP but cannot now? :confused:
Any help appreciated.

Regards

pez
12th December 2009, 04:15 PM
You right click in the top bar and in the options you will have show hide and you can slet the market info,for uk and irish racing it will say which channel its on.Click on the ? on the top bar and this will explain it better than myself

attheraces
12th December 2009, 04:35 PM
You right click in the top bar and in the options you will have show hide and you can slet the market info,for uk and irish racing it will say which channel its on.Click on the ? on the top bar and this will explain it better than myself

I do know that, as i explained in my post i was able to access it in XP but now using Vista and right clicking the top bar i get the show/hide options but when selecting market information the channel option has disappeared,is it the operating system or me? :D

Regards

Anonymous
12th December 2009, 06:26 PM
you probably have ad blocker turned on on the right click options of the market information window?

attheraces
12th December 2009, 09:02 PM
you probably have ad blocker turned on on the right click options of the market information window?

You were so right!!I wish i could thank you more than once. :D

Regards