PDA

View Full Version : Logging in.

kingsley
8th December 2009, 02:48 PM
I have just downloaded the Toy but when I click the desktop icon to login I get the Forum page, headed Want to Play?, with the login boxes at the top. I enter the username and password, the loading message comes up as does the Betfair forum page!!

I minimise that and there sitting on my desktop is the ultra slim box with the Market Navigator. However it sits in isolation on the desktop with all my other desktop icons still showing which is also true when I open up any markets. Looking at the initial youtube video I'm not getting the nice white page that I imagine I should see upon which the boxes sit, so any help in trying to achieve the correct scenario would be most helpful.

In the short time I have had the Toy I must say it's the nuts. Betraider Nickolutions freezing pages made life impossible. The future looks a lot brighter with the Toy if only someone can sort my problem please.

Thanks in advance!

The Geek
8th December 2009, 03:12 PM
The nice white background in the vid was beacuse Leonthefixer did the vid on a white desktop.

TT is freestyle controls which you arrange on you desktop as you wish. It remembers the location of everything for next time.