PDA

View Full Version : the last trading prices

thomasz1
2nd December 2009, 03:58 PM
Would it be posible to remove the graph of the last ones let us be traded and to keep that of the WOM?

Other question, upper left number of the new graph of the last traded prices(prizes) it is good last exchanged sum, no?
Because I saw that somebody had asked the question but you answered the other thing(matter) (or then I have surely nothing understood because of my poor English ^^)

The Geek
2nd December 2009, 04:02 PM
Would it be posible to remove the graph of the last ones let us be traded and to keep that of the WOM?

Yes. Right click on the first graph, select "this chart is" and set to weight of money. Next Right Click again, select "Layout" and then the first option for a single chart.

Other question, upper left number of the new graph of the last traded prices(prizes) it is good last exchanged sum, no?
Because I saw that somebody had asked the question but you answered the other thing(matter) (or then I have surely nothing understood because of my poor English ^^)

The upper left figure is the top Y axis of the graph. { Highest amount traded.} EG If it says 224, that means the top of the graph is 224.

thomasz1
2nd December 2009, 04:48 PM
Thank you for the graph I succeeded, and thank you for the explanation concerning the trading sums, indeed the number in the left corner is useful to use the graph, but personally I find that to look at the ladder is sufficient to see how the money moves,
Finally in any case thank you for the help and long for life to this great program.