PDA

View Full Version : In-play/take sp, best avalible odds

ron
24th November 2009, 11:12 AM
Hello Mr Geek
Only downloaded the toy last night after several recommendations on my blog by other bloggers, had a quick play on the USA markets taking in a few pounds, i guess the real test for me will come this afternoon if i get away from work :) anyways my reason for posting as well as to thank you is.......

Having read on here, Blogs and other forums that in general peoples biggest mistakes when trading is to let "trades" run in-play when trying to reduce a red, would it be possible to have say a button that auto closes the event at "in-play" say take SP or best availble odds?, now some will say theirs a mouse for that, but some have actually forgotten that they have open trades etc, Both fairybot and devil have this built in.

anyhows again thanks and also to those that pointed me here, you know who you are

Cheers
Ronaldis

taxbreaks
24th November 2009, 11:24 AM
Open a race
- right click on header
- advance betting
-default bet persistence
select take SP

Then when race goes live any bets in market will be taken at SP.

A sugeestion would be great if this could be - for muppets like me - a option that greens up/reds up and cannot be changed post 10 minutes before a race!!!

ron
24th November 2009, 11:29 AM
Open a race
- right click on header
- advance betting
-default bet persistence
select take SP

Then when race goes live any bets in market will be taken at SP.

A sugeestion would be great if this could be - for muppets like me - a option that greens up/reds up and cannot be changed post 10 minutes before a race!!!

Thats great, all new to me was late last night will have a good look this afternoon :D