when run program i see
http://techmet.vot.pl/2.jpg
and how active all tools?
http://techmet.vot.pl/1.jpg

how active this tools?
http://techmet.vot.pl/3.jpg

The Geek
18th November 2009, 08:10 AM
This tool is not implemented in the current version which is why you can not activate it.

lisartur
18th November 2009, 08:18 AM
and when this tool be implemented ?

bdog
20th November 2009, 08:24 AM
Mr Geek,

No pressure, but can you give us an indication of when the "Trailing stop loss/stop at" tools will be released?
I have read that you're a busy bunny, and as your tool is free to use I shall be as patient as a .....um.....um...er a very patient nun. It would be fabulous if it were ready for the Australian Open tennis in Mid January 2010.
If you can give me an indication as to whether you might make it, or there is no hope of this, then I can change the strategy I'm thinking of.

Now for some sucking up: <suckup>
Thanks everso for being bothered to make this tool available, and for keeping it up to date. I've got young kids as well and I know how much time they take up. well done, keep up the good work. </suckup>

Cheers
Bdog

The Geek
20th November 2009, 09:25 AM

No pressure, but can you give us an indication of when the "Trailing stop loss/stop at" tools will be released?

Sometime between now and forever, but hopefully nearer the now.

Seriously though it is high on the priority list {although not top of it}, and subject to me not getting hit by a bus, swine flu, or being bumped off by Todger, Adam, Peewee, Stefan or the Mother in law, will be in soon.

I don't like commiting to dates, as anything can happen in this game, and I'd rather not do a Racing Traders & constantly make promise I never keep. { BTW Have they made the announcement about BTP bring officially dead yet? That's only 9 days overdue now. Talk about drag it out :eek: }

The Geek
20th November 2009, 09:26 AM

Sometime between now and forever, but hopefully nearer the now.

Seriously though it is high on the priority list {although not top of it}, and subject to me not getting hit by a bus, swine flu, or being bumped off by Todger, Adam, Peewee or the Mother in law, will be in soon (ish).

I don't like commiting to dates, as anything can happen in this game, and I'd rather not do a Racing Traders & constantly make promise I never keep. { BTW Have they made the announcement about BTP bring officially dead yet? That's only 9 days overdue now. Talk about drag it out :eek: }

bdog
20th November 2009, 10:01 AM
TG - Fair enough...in fact I think that's probably the best way to go about it.

Thanks for the quick response...if you want any help beta testing it, when it's nearly ready, then drop me a line. More than happy to do my bit.

Cheers
Bdog