PDA

View Full Version : How to hedge profit to all selections

Coisito
13th November 2009, 07:15 PM
Hello, I'm loving this software, simply beautiful. But as a newbie, I'm having one problem so I can get to my good trades.

When I use the ladder interface in a horse race, I get the first 3 selections and I now I can have more if I want. My problem is when I make a trade, let's use with Horse x, since the geekstoy comes with automatic 2 stakes(that I'm using for software test with low risc) I don't get automatic stake so I end the trade with profit in only one selection. In this case horse x. With all the other horses with 0.00 profit/loss and the profit only on the horse I've traded in.

I know similar software, have option to automatic stake, like in this case, I back the horse with 2 stake odd 3.3 and then lay with odd 3.05, that would have to be a lay bet of 2.16 so I could have 0.15 of profit in all selections.

Like I'm doing, no matter the odds, it would be 2 back and 2 lay that gives me profit only on that horse.

Sorry about my not so good english and hope you can help me find that automatic stake tool so I can have the hedged profit in all selections done automatically by geekstoy. ;)

ps. It's kind of impossible to switch between a trade and the web calculator and change the stake on the geekstoy and still have that same odd waiting.

Coisito
13th November 2009, 07:50 PM
It's solved, after so many days afraid slow testing, It would miss a 3rd bet in the option hedge entire market, thanks for this software.

kawasaki
14th November 2009, 10:37 AM
you man need press that [?] button on every toys window on the top and help opens. with pictures ;) :D

Coisito
16th November 2009, 07:02 PM
There's not a single line dedicated to that question in all the help files (I made a review of all the files before asking for help). Anyway it's fine, found how to do it and shared it.