PDA

View Full Version : Ladder display keeps changing width

attheraces
13th November 2009, 05:10 PM
I have done a search and cannot find anything on this,so it must be me missing something in the "Help Files"(although i am sure Leonthefixer asked about it,but can not find the thread).
I set up the ladder screen (3 ladders)so that it fits exactly onto my 19" screen,but quite often after closing a horseracing market and selecting the next one,i have lost the size and sometimes it overlaps onto my 2nd screen and other times it shrinks and leaves gaps on the screen.Is there a way i can keep the setting once it is set up please?{i suppose something like a "maximise" button would be good)

Regards

The Geek
13th November 2009, 05:16 PM
The ladders AutoSize on opening to accomodate markets with larger values in the available stake & traded volume columns. This is why you will get a varience on the widths at times.

Anonymous
13th November 2009, 05:19 PM
I have this issue as well, sometimes it goes over onto my second screen and sometimes it doesn't. I have another window I want to keep flush to the Ladder so every race I have to reposition it as the ladder window keeps changing its size.

The reason it changes size is because of the amounts in the ladder. The window tries to auto fit to the amounts in the different columns.

I would really like this to be an option as I often end up with a column split halfway between screens which makes it very difficult to read what is in the column.

Edit: I was typing my reply at the same time as TG.

attheraces
13th November 2009, 05:35 PM
The ladders AutoSize on opening to accomodate markets with larger values in the available stake & traded volume columns. This is why you will get a varience on the widths at times.

So i suppose a maximize button is out of the question? :D
Would it make any difference by altering the font size?

Regards

The Geek
13th November 2009, 06:05 PM
If you are using a single screen, dropping the font size one notch should help.

This will make no difference to Anonymous issue though.