PDA

View Full Version : column ladder

thomasz1
2nd November 2009, 05:22 PM
Hello, first of all saddened for my English (i' m belgian), I begin to become used to the software (who is brilliant moreover ^^) but I still have some little gifts which I do not understand, for example to what is of use the left column in the following image (here) (http://www.imagup.com/pics/1257222009.html), that in its right shows bets unmatched, but I never have anything for that there, how I could thus remove it to make of the place? (Macbook 13inches lol)
Thank you in advance

old geezer
2nd November 2009, 05:34 PM
Hi Thomasz1
Right Click on the Ladder header (blue).
From the drop down menu select 'Standard Layout', from that drop down menu, you can select the ladder style that you prefer - I use 'The Toy Plus' which has the Betfair graphs below.
Hope this helps
Best wishes
Old Geezer

thomasz1
2nd November 2009, 07:05 PM
Thank you, I have just chosen the appearance " betraider " and I removed graphs down, because they are too small thus I prefer to look at those near " market and api status ", but out of curiosity, to whom is of use the column quite to the left in my screenshot?

Quo
2nd November 2009, 07:39 PM
Thank you, I have just chosen the appearance " betraider " and I removed graphs down, because they are too small thus I prefer to look at those near " market and api status ", but out of curiosity, to whom is of use the column quite to the left in my screenshot?

You mean 'the bar tips'?

That way you can easily observe the short term price fluctuation, comes in handy whit a certain type of trading, I don't use them much myself, but i am sure others do!

Green tip: price went up since last traded amount, red tip: price went down.

thomasz1
2nd November 2009, 07:43 PM
I speak about the column to the right of " price chart "

Quo
2nd November 2009, 08:06 PM
I speak about the column to the right of " price chart "

You mean next to the graph? It shows your unmatched and matched bets if you have the layout set to 'Betraider' showing price graph.

If not, please post a screenshot of your ladder configuration, ty!

thomasz1
2nd November 2009, 08:33 PM
There are 2 empty columns, and that of the right shows bets unmatched, but that of the left shows nothing, it is of that there that I would like know the utility

Torrezno
2nd November 2009, 09:15 PM
Thomas, i do not have The Toy operative now (my emulated Windows on Mac has some problems) but it might be that one of the columns discloses the unmatched back bets, and the other one the unmatched lay bets.

The Toy can be customized for disclosing unmatched bets on two different columns, one single column for lay and back bets, and zero colums (unmatched bets are disclosed on the prize column).

thomasz1
2nd November 2009, 09:25 PM
OK thank you for the answer, and saddened for the stupid question, I believed to have tested to have a back and a lay unmatched to see to which column that went, but that had to not be the case,
And in the next for a less stupid question ^^