PDA

View Full Version : X Factor

The Mole
1st November 2009, 10:31 PM
Likely a problem with Betfair. Could someone do me a favour please.

Open up the toy and go to Specials, UK, X factor, winner. When I try and open this market, the application hangs. I have to delete via task manager, then explorer hangs as well. All other markets open up fine.

Quo
1st November 2009, 10:35 PM
Likely a problem with Betfair. Could someone do me a favour please.

Open up the toy and go to Specials, UK, X factor, winner. When I try and open this market, the application hangs. I have to delete via task manager, then explorer hangs as well. All other markets open up fine.

No problem here, Mole!

I opened given market in ladder aswell as grid, both without any probs.
Can close and reopen, must be something at your end :(

The Geek
1st November 2009, 10:39 PM
None here either, but it doesn't mean it isn't a bug. If you are still having the same issue tomorrow, post up here & I will be in touch via email for your settings files.

The Mole
2nd November 2009, 06:22 AM
Quite interesting this. I traced the problem to my nvidia desktop manager. I disabled nwiz.exe in start up, and the problem was solved.

Well almost, everything is fine now, except the faulty market now displays several inches wider than all the rest (see screenshot)

Apart from that its perfect, why only one market should be effected and all the rest not, is a puzzle, but Im working on it lol. Soon as Im done trading on The X Factor I will be able to re-activate nviz, not that I really need it.

Only had this problem after the Beta 2 update.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/MABBY1000/capture4-2.jpg?t=1257142788