PDA

View Full Version : Stake buttons

TradeShark
1st November 2009, 06:32 PM
I had convinced myself that i didn't miss the stake buttons but now they're available I prefer it that way!

One thing though. When I save my settings it doesn't save the stake button values.

Quo
1st November 2009, 08:36 PM
Same here, saving custom profile doesn't save your stake buttons, the default ones always come back apparently.

One to add to the list, TG.

TIA

The Geek
1st November 2009, 10:05 PM
Don't know if it's a bug or me just not explaining how they work properly. I think the latter.

The release was put out ASAP as I cracked the 64bit issue & some people were finding the patches a bit difficult to install. The stake buttons were finished, however I am still in the process of updating the user manual from the Alpha 12 release. So here is a quick explanation in advance of the official release.

1. To set a stake button for just the ladder you have open, right click on the stake button & Left click item from the menu.

2. To set a stake button globally { IE All ladders, for next time or for saving in schemes}, right click on the stake button & Right click item from the menu.

If you find this cures your issue, let me know.

Quo
1st November 2009, 10:30 PM
If you find this cures your issue, let me know.

Thanks TG, The right clicking of the stake menu item, saves it.

Before, I was left clicking, thats why it didn't save and showed the default stakes next time at opening markets.

Public Enemy
2nd November 2009, 12:52 AM
I've also started using the stake buttons now they're available.

Old habits die hard I suppose.

crikey
2nd November 2009, 01:30 AM
aahhh.....right click....cool!