PDA

View Full Version : Stop Loss

pedro
26th October 2009, 09:17 PM
Not sure if I have taken a stupid pill, but I can't find the stop loss feature. I have looked at the staking and tools window and have found 'Fill or Kill' and 'Tick offset' but according to the help file there should be a stop loss feature there as well ...... but there isn't.

The Geek
26th October 2009, 10:41 PM
Stop loss is not working yet.

pedro
26th October 2009, 11:22 PM
That explains it then. Not a problem as I don't really use it, I was just having a bit of a fiddle around. Bloody good bit of kit by the way.

The Rover
29th October 2009, 05:27 PM
When is the Stop Loss tool expected to go live?

Wondering will it be possible that it can be used along with the tick offset tool so that if your stop loss point is reached the original offset bet will be cancelled and the stop loss bet will be submitted instead?

Also wondering if there is/will be a function where any closing trade will automatically give a level loss/profit across all selections?

Must say I'm impressed with the Toy so far. Hard to believe it's free! Is it planned to keep it this way?

The Geek
29th October 2009, 05:36 PM
When is the Stop Loss tool expected to go live?

Sometime between now & forever. Hopefully nearer the now.

Wondering will it be possible that it can be used along with the tick offset tool so that if your stop loss point is reached the original offset bet will be cancelled and the stop loss bet will be submitted instead?

Not on the priority list at the moment.

Also wondering if there is/will be a function where any closing trade will automatically give a level loss/profit across all selections?

You can do it now in the ladder by either using the P&L column to place your bet, or the right click hedge menu.

Must say I'm impressed with the Toy so far. Hard to believe it's free! Is it planned to keep it this way?

No plans to charge for it anytime in the near future, if at all.

The Rover
29th October 2009, 06:14 PM
Fair enough. Only asking like!

The Geek
29th October 2009, 06:26 PM
Don't take it the wrong way, I have a very sarcastic sense of humour. :D

The Rover
29th October 2009, 06:31 PM
Don't take it the wrong way, I have a very sarcastic sense of humour. :D

No worries!

The Mole
29th October 2009, 07:04 PM
I think the whole point of the Toy, is that is designed for manual trading. And its the best in the business in that respect. I find it much quicker to just click a button than to go through setting up an auto stop/loss.

It would usefull if you were opening a position, and then just wanted to leave it and go out.