PDA

View Full Version : Sort option

Knight Rider
2nd September 2009, 08:04 PM
If i am trading the dogs i may choose to sort the ones in priority of volume traded.Seems i have to click this option before every dog race. Can i have it so that i can "lock in " this option so i just click it once before each trading session. Maybe incorporate this as well into the saving of individual templates/ profiles which i hope to see in future versions..........so that once the template is created and saved i won't even have to click it once

The Geek
2nd September 2009, 08:09 PM
In both the grid & ladder there is a setting in the Visual Options menu to set the default sort when you open a market.

Knight Rider
2nd September 2009, 08:13 PM
In both the grid & ladder there is a setting in the Visual Options menu to set the default sort when you open a market.

cheers.
---------------

broadreach
17th July 2010, 06:57 AM
Hi Geek,
when I open a Market it sorts by Volume as I want, excellent. But when the volume changes significantly (e.g. I opened a Market early where there is only a little traded, but now serious trading is under way), the sort does not change accordingly. I would prefer the sort keeps adjusting according to volume.

Not sure if others agree, any thoughts ?

thanks.

The Geek
17th July 2010, 07:13 AM
If you have short cut keys switched on you can sort the market by pressing the space bar.

The markets don't auto sort because imagine you are just about to place a bet on horse A, but at that moment the volume changes and horse B is now where horse A was. So your bet goes on horse B by mistake.

broadreach
17th July 2010, 11:06 AM
Yeh good point, thanks Geek.