PDA

View Full Version : Custom Colours

Leonthefixer
19th October 2009, 07:50 PM
Can anyone tell me which is the custom colour control for the Profit/Loss Column Background colour & Text and also the Show Traded Column Background colour & Text.

TIA.

Mike_IG
19th October 2009, 08:24 PM
I've had a few beers and the only thing I can see anything to do with colours quickly is this lot, if it's not in this lot if you either give me a screeen shot of the parts you want or wait till I'm not so pissed and I will answer again lol

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb242/Master_Yoda69/colours.jpg

Mike

Leonthefixer
19th October 2009, 08:40 PM
Hi Mike yeah I have that list up just cant seem to find the ones I am asking for, everything else seems to be there so thought I might just be missing it in the list?

The Geek
19th October 2009, 09:02 PM
Every single colour of every single thing in th app isn't in the list, although quite a lot is. The ones I used for the various standard colour schemes are there, plus a few more I put in one night for effect.

jimrobo
19th October 2009, 09:04 PM
Can someone just try and change the lay shadow colour? I tried to change it but it doesn't seem to change what I think it is?

Leonthefixer
19th October 2009, 09:09 PM
Ah assumed that was the case. If possible could you include the above ones. All will become apparent soon enough

jimrobo
19th October 2009, 09:10 PM
I guess you are doing exactly what I am doing???!!!

The Geek
19th October 2009, 09:13 PM
Can someone just try and change the lay shadow colour? I tried to change it but it doesn't seem to change what I think it is?

The Back / Lay Shadow colours are the 3d button shadows on the coupons. { Would have been the grid too, but I think they actually look better in 2d. }

Leonthefixer
19th October 2009, 09:14 PM
Could you also add to the wish list the bet column where your bet shows?

Would be much appreciated.