PDA

View Full Version : Stake question?

hendry
2nd October 2009, 12:52 PM
Hello,
Im not a Shakespeare's child so i will explain with simple words:

Is it possible to hedge not on all the market but just on same event?

Or simply when not all the amount of a stake was matched, could it be possible to cancel the unmatched stake amount and got the choice in the context menu stake to place a new bet with the amount of the previous bet with the same amount matched before?

I dont understand me, so think its hard for you, i will take an example:

I back an event with 20 @ 2.
Only 14 get matched.
I would like to be possible in simple manipulation like a context menu to choice to lay for 14 on this same event.

Maybe thats already exist but i dont find it.

Have a good day Geeks team.

Keefter
2nd October 2009, 01:15 PM
Hi Hendry. Yes it is possible. I assume you're using the ladder interface? You can cancel the unmatched portion of the original bet by clicking the small 'x' next it in the unmatched bet directly below the ladder. Now in order to change your stake to the value of that which was actually matched there are 2 ways: if you click the current stake value at the top right of the ladder a drop down box will appear, one of which will be called NET(xxx). Or you can click on the amount which is slightly shaded, see below.

Hope that helps.

jimrobo
2nd October 2009, 01:16 PM
ok there are 2 ways to do this:

1, Press N on the keyboard. This is a shortcut key to net stake. To return back to the stake you were using press R I think.

2, Top of the ladder above the back column 14 will appear as this shows your net stake. Press this text and 14 will be selected and you can now submit 14 on the lay side on your next click.

jimrobo
2nd October 2009, 01:16 PM
sorry didn't see someone had replied

hendry
2nd October 2009, 01:41 PM
Perfect!

Thanks guys!