PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

bazbaz
1st October 2009, 12:49 PM
Any chance of some live streaming graphs? Also, I'd love to see a stake limiter function (that you can switch on or off as you please) that limits your back stakes to be equal to your lay stakes.... i.e. so if you have 100 in your account you can lay 10 at 10's and back 10 at 10's, rather than being able to back for your full bank amount. May seem strange to want to limit yourself but its easy to lose a lot of money overstaking on the backside, especially when you're on a bad run

Support Team
1st October 2009, 01:54 PM
Any chance of some live streaming graphs?

Charting is in development.

Also, I'd love to see a stake limiter function (that you can switch on or off as you please) that limits your back stakes to be equal to your lay stakes.... i.e. so if you have 100 in your account you can lay 10 at 10's and back 10 at 10's, rather than being able to back for your full bank amount.

Can you not just set you staking method to Stake and set your stakes to 10?

Also your above example is not really limiting your back stakes to the same as your lay stakes as above you stake 10 if backing so liability is 10 but if you lay 10 at 10.0 you are risking 90. Or have I missed something?

bazbaz
1st October 2009, 03:00 PM
Charting is in development.

Can you not just set you staking method to Stake and set your stakes to 10?

Also your above example is not really limiting your back stakes to the same as your lay stakes as above you stake 10 if backing so liability is 10 but if you lay 10 at 10.0 you are risking 90. Or have I missed something?

Thanks for your reply maybe I didnt explain clearly, my problem is pressing the back button multiple times so my stake is at times bigger on the back side, any way to limit this?

Support Team
1st October 2009, 03:11 PM
So you want it to only allow you to have for example 10 worth of back bets on a single ladder/market and same for the lays?

There is no limit in the application apart from how much you have in your bank.

When the Suggestions section is opened up this thread will be moved there.

Hope that helps?

bazbaz
1st October 2009, 03:35 PM
thanks thats great :)

Support Team
1st October 2009, 03:36 PM
If it isn't moved when the suggestions section is opened up please remind us as it may got lost in all the other posts :)

jimrobo
1st October 2009, 03:37 PM
baz do you mean like betdevils maximum liability option?

Thinking about it it would be good to have the option of setting it by ladder too!