PDA

View Full Version : problems to find the right multiple market

achsell
30th September 2009, 10:28 PM
for me its very complicated to find the right marketwindow

an easy tabfunction like it was on BR would be much easier to switch between markets

for example championsleguegames today
i opened a match odds market for nearly every game (5 ladderwindows), but it was very difficiult to switch between the games or to find the ladderwindow.

Everytime i had to move or minimize the other markets to find the right market.

The "switch market to" function doesnt work for me. Above the market navigator the name switch, but the ladder doesnt popup and is still somewhere in the background

Leonthefixer
30th September 2009, 10:38 PM
i opened a match odds market for nearly every game (5 ladderwindows), but it was very difficiult to switch between the games or to find the ladderwindow.

If you right click the Ladder and have it so it shows in taskbar you should be then able to just click on it in the task bar of your PC and it will minimise and click again and it will maximise - also there is a full market description for each window in the taskbar. So effectively the same as tabs?

The "switch market to" function doesnt work for me. Above the market navigator the name switch, but the ladder doesnt popup and is still somewhere in the background

Agreed - post this in the Bugs section.

There is a recently viewed markets feature in the pipepline so that might be helpful for you?

Also there is the coupons that might be handy?

achsell
30th September 2009, 11:05 PM
If you right click the Ladder and have it so it shows in taskbar you should be then able to just click on it in the task bar of your PC and it will minimise and click again and it will maximise - also there is a full market description for each window in the taskbar. So effectively the same as tabs?

yes thats ok

Could only confusing if you already have a lot of windows in the taskbar.
Me for example: i have 3-4 firefox windows, excelsheet, 4-6 IE windows and then i have to open 5-6 games, so the taskbar would be full of windows :D

Nevertheless, i think its the best method now for fast windowswitching :cool:

There is a recently viewed markets feature in the pipepline so that might be helpful for you?

yes, could be helpfull if there is an extra window in the main info bar which shows recently viewed or actually open markets.
Switching between games should be as easy as betting -> One Click :D

Support Team
30th September 2009, 11:12 PM
If you go in the Market Navigator to All Markets>Soccer>Coupons it will load which ever coupon you want from the list. This will should be helpful if trading several matches.

If you have lots of windows in your task bar you should be able to expand it so they all become visable. But this will then take up screen space so you could then make it auto hide. Therefore freeing up the space and only showing when you hoover over it.

achsell
1st October 2009, 07:29 PM
tried the soccer and tennis inplay coupon today, but after 5 -10 minutes i always get the error popup

"Coupon Error - Timeout für Vorgang überschritten"

after that the coupon doesnt refresh the odds anymore and i have to close and reopen the coupon

and perhaps another point: already settled markets remains in the coupon, you also have to close and reopen it to get them out of the coupon

The Geek
2nd October 2009, 07:15 AM
As Betfair don't provide this data via the API, I'm scraping from the website, which isn't as reliable.

Let me know if this issue persists & I will look into it.