PDA

View Full Version : 1000.0 or 1.01 - problem

Nags to Riches
22nd January 2010, 05:06 PM
when i place a bet the 1st thing that happens is that the toy offers a bet at 1000 or @1.01 if it is a lay - how ? if i can ,do i stop TT from doing that?

The Geek
22nd January 2010, 05:09 PM
You are trying to place a bet below the Betfair minimum for your currency.

TT & other applications get round this using a 3 bet trick. { 1.01 for a lay, 1000 for back. }

To stop it happening, raise your stakes.

Nags to Riches
22nd January 2010, 05:34 PM
thx - yes that was what i was doing

A Learner
22nd January 2010, 09:41 PM
Sadly I got caught out with this a couple of days ago when laying the draw on the Mallorca v Getafe match.
Getafe 2-0 up with only a few minutes left, stupidly thought I would be clever and green up. I hadnt spotted that the draw had drifted to 1000/1. So bang I get matched at 1000/1 and a potential all green screen goes mostly red.

Then Mallorca scores in injury time and all of a sudden i'm offered 15.38 green all round.

Bad news the match ended before I could get the clinching bet on. Still it's all part of the apprenticeship.:rolleyes:

rockaren
22nd January 2010, 10:40 PM
Sadly I got caught out with this a couple of days ago when laying the draw on the Mallorca v Getafe match.
Getafe 2-0 up with only a few minutes left, stupidly thought I would be clever and green up. I hadnt spotted that the draw had drifted to 1000/1. So bang I get matched at 1000/1 and a potential all green screen goes mostly red.

Then Mallorca scores in injury time and all of a sudden i'm offered 15.38 green all round.

Bad news the match ended before I could get the clinching bet on. Still it's all part of the apprenticeship.:rolleyes:

yes, its another lesson to have in mind ;)