PDA

View Full Version : Staking

Mickey Pearce
24th September 2009, 08:20 AM
My user manual seems to have a problem. When I click on the ? it asks me if I want to save the file for some reason instead of opening it.

Anyway my question is - do we still have the option of creating a box of various customised stakes (like we had in BR - spit) So that when I for instance make a back of 500 I can then click on the stake options and start laying off in lots of 100 or 50.

Typing these amounts into the stake box and refreshing whilst gazing at the market is too much for my advanced years. :D

Knight Rider
24th September 2009, 09:03 AM
When you type in a new stake say 200, right click the mouse......on the list of stakes that dropdown you should see +200 at the top .Left click and that stake setting is saved.

The Geek
24th September 2009, 09:08 AM
My user manual seems to have a problem. When I click on the ? it asks me if I want to save the file for some reason instead of opening it.

Do you have Adobe { Acrobat } Reader installed on your machine?

If not, download & install it here.

http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/?promoid=BUIGO

Mickey Pearce
24th September 2009, 09:33 AM
When you type in a new stake say 200, right click the mouse......on the list of stakes that dropdown you should see +200 at the top .Left click and that stake setting is saved.

Cheers - will it save any number of stakes then and do you have to refresh to activate?

Mickey Pearce
24th September 2009, 09:34 AM
Do you have Adobe { Acrobat } Reader installed on your machine?

If not, download & install it here.

http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/?promoid=BUIGO

I have and it was working fine.

I will re-install it from your link. ;)

The Geek
24th September 2009, 09:39 AM
Cheers - will it save any number of stakes then and do you have to refresh to activate?

It will save as many as you want. You can access them quickly by right clicking instead of left clicking when you place a bet. This will show your list of stakes, and selecting one from that list places a bet @ that stake @ that price.

The Geek
24th September 2009, 09:43 AM
I have and it was working fine.

I will re-install it from your link. ;)

If for some reason the help docs still dont show in the toy, you can find them all here { Assuming it's installed on your C: drive. }

Here for the getting started.
C:\Program Files\The Geek\A Geeks Toy\Resources\Getting Started

Here for the control help.
C:\Program Files\The Geek\A Geeks Toy\Resources\Help

Oh, and the file that explains what you want now in a bit more detail is here.
C:\Program Files\The Geek\A Geeks Toy\Resources\Getting Started\Where have my Stake buttons gone.pdf

Mickey Pearce
24th September 2009, 10:51 AM
OK guys that's me back in business. Re-installed Adobe and working fine.

Thanks for the help.
:cool: