PDA

View Full Version : how do I get full screen?

paul54
13th January 2010, 12:19 PM
I have just started using this program and i have used the old Betraider software before so this is all new to me, I get 2 boxes when I log in which is ok, but I cannot resize the boxes even by clicking and dragging and the tool bar in grid mode only gives minimize , staple options so how can i view the grid in its entirety? probs been asked before

nigelbleddfa
13th January 2010, 02:01 PM
I have just started using this program and i have used the old Betraider software before so this is all new to me, I get 2 boxes when I log in which is ok, but I cannot resize the boxes even by clicking and dragging and the tool bar in grid mode only gives minimize , staple options so how can i view the grid in its entirety? probs been asked before

Open a market, move the cursor over the bottom left corner and drag to open it. It will spring back if there are no further entries.
The beauty of the Toy is that many markets may be opened at the same time and positioned according to peronal preference. You can look at different markets on your screen just by moving the cursor over them. Details of bets matched/unmatched are shown as the cursor moves over each market as long as you have selected the option to display them. It hasn't been designed to fill the whole of your screen so as to allow all the additional features which other types of software do not possess.
If you click on the question mark at the top left of bar you are able to open the manual. I would advise you to read this and alter the settings of the Toy to those which suit you best. Also, don't try to trade until you are familiar with the manual. The Toy can be very simple or as complicated as you want it to be.

The Geek
13th January 2010, 02:13 PM
Isn't that the bottom right corner? Anyway it's the bottom corner with the sizing grip on.

I would also watch these vids, as they are a quick intro to TT.

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225

nigelbleddfa
13th January 2010, 02:14 PM
Isn't that the bottom right corner?

Indeed it is ! Sorry, used to have mittens with "right" and "left" on them, but I outgrew them.

paul54
13th January 2010, 03:53 PM
Cheers guys the videos are most helpful.