PDA

View Full Version : help needed.. can't scroll down below 1.10

isac_rc
1st December 2015, 07:35 PM
http://3.1m.yt/FiDzrusw-.png

As demonstrated in the attached picture, I can't find a way to scroll down below the odds of 1.10. I have tried adding scroll buttons, but only the up scroll shows up.. Down scroll doesn't show up.

Any heads up will be immensely appreciated.

Tanden
2nd December 2015, 08:58 PM
In your screnshot I can see no bottom border to the ladder which makes me think that the ladder window is too large for the screen and the bottom part of the ladder is off the bottom of the screen.

If this is true then you would need to resize the ladder window by dragging the bottom right corner.

However, with the window as it is you can not get to the bottom right corner!

I was going to suggest temporarily removing the graphs at the top of the ladder thinking this may shrink the ladder window so that you could resize it manually but I don't think that will work - I suspect the window will stay the same size and the ladder will expand to fit it.

The only other thing I can think of is to temporarily increase your computer screen resolution. The ladder window should then be completely visible - then you should resize the window to be smaller than needed so that when you switch back to normal screen resolution you will be able to resize the ladder window again to the exact size you want.

isac_rc
2nd December 2015, 09:41 PM
I appreciate the input, though I wasn't able to resize the ladder window; My screen resolution is already at max (1600 x 900) and can't be increased any further. I also tried disabling the streaming graphs at the top but that didn't work either (ladder size didn't change.)

If someone knows any other way of resizing the ladder window, let me now.

The other Geek
3rd December 2015, 08:25 AM
Try deleting your MultiMarketOptions.xml from your settings folder while the toy is not running. That will reset your ladder/grid positions and sizes back to normal.

isac_rc
3rd December 2015, 12:18 PM
Try deleting your MultiMarketOptions.xml from your settings folder while the toy is not running. That will reset your ladder/grid positions and sizes back to normal.

You sir, is a life saver. Thank you, that worked for me.