PDA

View Full Version : Where is placed my money?

mava1971
10th January 2010, 02:11 PM
Hello everybody,
when I lay and my bet is placed in back zone, I wait it to be taken by someone, but my question is: where is placed my money? I mean, I could have entered in the back zone in which some money was already placed then, after I entered many others do the same and my money is in the middle. Is it possible for me to know how many bet have to be placed so that my bet will be accepted?
Thank you
Bye

Boo
10th January 2010, 02:35 PM
Benvenuto mava1971

Difficult to predict exactly where your stake is in the queue because orders are constantly being placed and cancelled.
You get a 'feel' for it but always expect the unexpected.

doubleback
10th January 2010, 02:47 PM
I look to see how much money there is as i place my bet, for example if there is 200 sitting there and i put my bet in, 200 needs to be traded before i am matched,

i watch the amounts being traded and add the amounts up in my head, when 200 has been traded i know i am at the front of the que.

mava1971
10th January 2010, 02:49 PM
Benvenuto mava1971

Difficult to predict exactly where your stake is in the queue because orders are constantly being placed and cancelled.
You get a 'feel' for it but always expect the unexpected.

Hello Boo,
thank you for answering, you confirm my doubt, but I only hoped that this tool had some option I did not discover yet...
I will try to trust in my "feeling..." :)

mava1971
10th January 2010, 02:52 PM
I look to see how much money there is as i place my bet, for example if there is 200 sitting there and i put my bet in, 200 needs to be traded before i am matched,

i watch the amounts being traded and add the amounts up in my head, when 200 has been traded i know i am at the front of the que.

yes it is what I do too, the problem is when someone cancel his stake that was placed before mine...ok, it is a positive thing for me but it does not give me an exact idea of my position and it is important when I have to decide to move in another tick....

rockaren
10th January 2010, 08:23 PM
It was suggested before.... http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=883