PDA

View Full Version : Freezes after some hours

jack_daniel
13th February 2015, 11:29 PM
Hello geek!
I have been experiencing this major bug/crash since the latest 2 versions, 1.3m and 1.3n
Everything works fine at the beginning, but after a couple hours opened the geek just starts to behave in a "strange way" .
At a certain point, it allows me to move my existing bets on the ladder, but doesnīt let me place new ones. If I try to close the program, it doesn't work also. I have to go to the task manager to close the toy . Then I have to restart it and eerything is normal for a few hours again.
Sometimes a few minutes after this starts to happen, the toy just freezes and shuts down (image 2) or shows me this error message (image 1)
I thought it could have been fixed in this new version, but it is still happening. This is particularly annoying because I allways have lots of ladders opened at the same time, and I have to close everything and reopen them again, wasting a lot of time (and energy)

Please help.
Best regards

napshnap
14th February 2015, 07:12 AM
Same here.

jack_daniel
23rd February 2015, 12:28 PM
Any thoughts on this, Geek?
I'm really struggling here.
It didnīt happen in the prior versions, even those that came right after the betfair API update

The Geek
23rd February 2015, 05:02 PM
Possibly a memory leak, but all I can suggest for the short term is to restart GT every hour until we can get to the bottom of it.

The other Geek
24th February 2015, 07:23 AM
Also, try increasing your Max weighted calls per second.