PDA

View Full Version : help needed

RALLYE
4th January 2010, 11:38 AM
Hi fellow traders
happy new year to all.
a fix needed for my Toy - when i am browsing net the Toy has started appearing on top of my browser thus blocking the content. I think I have tweeked somthing i maybe shoudnt have either with the Toy or my browser settings . I use IE for browsing mostly. Can anyone help please as its very annoying :mad:
thanks

that done the trick nigel thanks i must have clicked on it by mistake

nigelbleddfa
4th January 2010, 11:46 AM
If you look closely at your screen you will see something that looks like a little pin. It probably will be standing upright . Click on it so as to make it horizontal and The Toy should go under your browser screen.

Quo
4th January 2010, 07:24 PM
If you look closely at your screen you will see something that looks like a little pin. It probably will be standing upright . Click on it so as to make it horizontal and The Toy should go under your browser screen.

Great to read you're doing Ok at your age, Nigel :D

There is hope for us 'youngsters' :D :D

nigelbleddfa
4th January 2010, 08:18 PM
I was young once but I didn't like it. My ageing process has, therefore, become a matter of personal choice as opposed to one of compulsion by natural progression.
I don't want to be young. I'd rather be clever :D

up n down
7th January 2010, 02:25 PM
hi there i am new to the toy but excited as well.how can i find out how to use the toy to the best of its ability e.g how toget started ,how to place bets ,hedging ,stop loss, greening etc etc is there a blog or video that shows all or a manual .many thanks:)

nigelbleddfa
7th January 2010, 02:52 PM
hi there i am new to the toy but excited as well.how can i find out how to use the toy to the best of its ability e.g how toget started ,how to place bets ,hedging ,stop loss, greening etc etc is there a blog or video that shows all or a manual .many thanks:)

Log in to Betfair. Click on the little question mark at the top right of the program and you will open up the manual.

The Geek
7th January 2010, 02:55 PM
Couple of getting started vids here also.

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225

Torrezno
7th January 2010, 02:56 PM
Hi Up'n down

The best way to learn is first read the user manual you can find on your hard drive if you have installe The Toy on your PC on the following path on C:/ProgramFiles/TheGeek/AGeeksToy/REsources/Help You will find there all chapters.

You can find some videos of the community using The Toy on the video section of this forum in http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

And of course you can ask your doubts, but first is useful to read the user manual.