PDA

View Full Version : reversing the ladder

rosschuck
26th December 2009, 06:02 PM
is it possible with the toy,im so used to having the back colum on the left and the lay on the right is there a button to switch itback

attheraces
26th December 2009, 06:09 PM
is it possible with the toy,im so used to having the back colum on the left and the lay on the right is there a button to switch itback

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=876

Regards

SJD
26th December 2009, 06:10 PM
If I understand your question correctly.

If you right click at the top of the ladder on the column you wish to change options will appear whereby you can select / Column Position.

Then select the column number as required.

rockaren
26th December 2009, 11:55 PM
If I understand your question correctly.

If you right click at the top of the ladder on the column you wish to change options will appear whereby you can select / Column Position.

Then select the column number as required.

Wow...still so many options to discover, Toy is GREAT ! ;)

pedro
26th December 2009, 11:59 PM
Rosschuck
If you are used to seeing the ladder the other way round, I am guessing that you may have come across from Betdevil. If so you could always open a market and then right click on the top blue bar, go to standard layouts and then select Bet Devil. It's a useful starting point and you can them tweak any other settings you like and save it as your own custom profile.

Of course if you are not used to using Betdevil, then ignore everything I just said.:)

Temujin
27th December 2009, 02:01 AM
On the ladder menu (Blue bar), then go to Advanced Betting -- > Bet Submission. YOu have 2 options. Market take, or Market make. If you have it on Market make, I believe the format will be the same as Betraider, blue on the right, pink on the left. Opposite for the other.
Speaks for itself really. Market make, your bet entry will be an offer. Market take, will take what is there.
Anyway have a play, hopefully that is the easiest way to do what you are after...

Good luck with it.

rosschuck
28th December 2009, 08:59 PM
thanks guys i cant believe tt is so versitile the range of thing is can do is amazing ive been spending the last few days watching vids and reading posts im glad i made the switch from ba,i was mislead into thinking they were the best.thanks again everyone who replied.:)

The Geek
30th December 2009, 05:14 AM
Im glad i made the switch from ba,i was mislead into thinking they were the best.thanks again everyone who replied.:)

BA are the undisputed market leaders in horseshite. :D

Opinions are subjective though, so one mans meat is another mans poision. You have to find the product that is best for your needs & ignore all the BS hype & marketing.