PDA

View Full Version : A toy on smartphone?

dev
26th December 2009, 02:04 PM
hey i was just wondering,is there a chance that software would run on smartphone? like blackberry or smth else? or its not possible because of all MUST BE INSTALLED frameworks?

jibiko
26th December 2009, 04:10 PM
It is possible, maybe, check this link (http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9425&postcount=38)

Temujin
27th December 2009, 01:57 AM
Check out a program called LogMeIn. It is a remote access point to control PC via your phone. At least it works for iPhone anyway.
I have 2 computers running it, my VPS in London, and my home computer. It allows you to use any program you can use on your computer, as it is that computer which runs it, you are just controlling it through your phone.

As for if it works on your phone, who knows, and who cares. I very much doubt it would, but with a program like that, you don't need it to. I believe there are a few similar programs, that is just the one I came across.

dev
27th December 2009, 01:11 PM
Check out a program called LogMeIn. It is a remote access point to control PC via your phone. At least it works for iPhone anyway.
I have 2 computers running it, my VPS in London, and my home computer. It allows you to use any program you can use on your computer, as it is that computer which runs it, you are just controlling it through your phone.

As for if it works on your phone, who knows, and who cares. I very much doubt it would, but with a program like that, you don't need it to. I believe there are a few similar programs, that is just the one I came across.
hmm good idea,thanks