PDA

View Full Version : Geeks toy loggin problem

Betscarto
23rd December 2009, 02:55 PM
hi,
i installes the geeks toy, but i canīt login ! need help please.
It shows :
At this is your first time using the software, you need to complte the below validation process with betfair. Then sign in agein !

nigelbleddfa
23rd December 2009, 04:07 PM
hi,
i installes the geeks toy, but i canīt login ! need help please.
It shows :
At this is your first time using the software, you need to complte the below validation process with betfair. Then sign in agein !

That is exactly what you should do. Betfair need to know that you are willing for the Geek software to access your account. Fill in the form. One Betfair receive it, everything should work properly.

Betscarto
23rd December 2009, 04:29 PM
Ok thanks for the quick answer. But where do i find the form ???

nigelbleddfa
23rd December 2009, 04:37 PM

The form should have appeared when you installed the software. All I can suggest, in the absence of the Geek, is that you uninstall your present version of the Toy and install it again. Hopefully, you will be able to complete all the relevant stages and the software will work for you.
Somebody had a problem last August. He had entered his Betfair password incorrectly on the form as he had his caps lock on. Be careful when you fill in the form.
Be sure to install the latest version of The Toy. If you read the announcements in the forum, the Geek provides a link to where it can be found.

Test Match Matt
23rd December 2009, 05:34 PM
Hi, I just downloaded Geeks Toy and logged in. Everything seems fine, but all I have is a screen with the forum on. How do I actually get to the Betfair Markets??

Much appreciated

nigelbleddfa
23rd December 2009, 05:46 PM
Hi, I just downloaded Geeks Toy and logged in. Everything seems fine, but all I have is a screen with the forum on. How do I actually get to the Betfair Markets??

Much appreciated

If you minimise the forum page that you are looking at, do you see anything else ? A small information bar coloured blue ? If so, click on it and things should happen.
I have to say that I have only been using The Toy for a couple of weeks myself and am only beginning to learn it so I don't have anything like the knowledge other guys around here have.
Are you using the latest version of The Toy. Check the announcements in the forum and the Geek provides a link for it. When I open my copy of the Toy I get a video playing which gives an introduction to the software so it may well be that you have the beta version installed.

Test Match Matt
23rd December 2009, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the reply, but no - if i minimize this screen i just have my desktop. I have vista, does that matter??

Test Match Matt
23rd December 2009, 06:02 PM
got it now somehow!!

Thanks for that

nigelbleddfa
23rd December 2009, 06:21 PM
Good ! I can't explain why it happened but it happened to me once before too. It seems that the software wants to hide from us :)

The Geek
23rd December 2009, 07:18 PM

The form should display in the main window. If you haven't managed to activate it yet, there should be an email coming to you on the email address you used to sign up to the forum with instructions on how to do this manually.