PDA

View Full Version : Arbers stopped out

Thomson
8th October 2013, 07:08 PM
The sportbooks are winning the battle then????

Surebet Monitor – Official Statement
by BetSniper in General, Subscription

Dear Arbers!

First of all, we apologize for the response delay. Recently we’ve done some very serious soul-searching and multiple analyses regarding our product and the general situation on the arbing market.

Some of our findings bring great discontent as far as your semi-professional arber is concerned. The pre-live surebets have been getting less and less profitable. Almost all european bookies have become unplayable. Many of our brothers-in-arms have had their money confiscated (BAH, Unibet, Sportingbet, to name just a few perpetrators – just check the SBR). The PartyGaming group, which has been the last stand of profitable soft-bookie arbing introduced very low limits and lately withdrawal fees for e-wallets. Field gets tighter and the margin razor-thin.

Generally, an alert service serves the beginner to upper intermediate tier of arbers. An expert usually can find their own opportunities, which most alerts miss. Currently bookies derive most of their profits from live betting, and so have shifted the profit streams of pro arbers. Live surebet detectors are hardly usable and therefore we believe that the utility we can offer to our users is, at best, very limited.

To be as fair as possible though, we will refund the long term licenses (the ones that end after 1st Nov) still outstanding and provide the service for free till the end of the month. Our website shall remain open, mainly for its blog section and articles – they are still worth much for anyone who still wants to read them.

Starting today, we’ll no longer be accepting payments. This is your opportunity to make some pocket change for a new
digital camera or winter tyres. Support will not be continued, but feel free to send in interesting questions. If we encounter one, the answer will be published on our blog.

In the long term, we intend to provide further products, however their form is yet unknown. We predict that we will release the free version of Surebet Monitor, targeting the low-value arber, who can not afford the subscription fees.

It was some great time helping and being part of the great arbing community so far and we still hope for more.

Regards,
Surebet Monitor Team

Any opinions on this forum.........??

ForeTwo
8th October 2013, 11:01 PM
Less arbers = lower liquidity....

I missed the golden age of arbing and matched bets but without it I would never of found the exchange

marra
9th October 2013, 02:05 PM
Its been too hard for me since the recession hit but for a big outfit like this :(....... I once found Tiger Woods 5/1 with my local tote when he should of been 5/4 about 2000

Zweistein
25th November 2013, 02:29 AM
The sportbooks are winning the battle then????
Any opinions on this forum.........??

Arbing got harder, yes, this is no secret.

One alert service closed, means nothing really, SBM's service level was questionable anyhow to say the least, few days after the owner announced service closure, he announced a cooperation with an other service, business as usual, but to his credit, he refunded his subscribers.