PDA

View Full Version : Market Stopped

Sausage Sandwich
22nd December 2009, 08:21 PM
Whilst using TT to trade the footy tonight, I had an issue where the market did not 'unsuspend' after the first goal. The market info displayed *Stopped* and no activity was displayed on the grid or ladder.

The match was active on Betfair, so I closed the TT market and tried again. In the end I had to exit TT and restart, market was fine then. Anyone else seen this issue, just want to know because maybe it's more of a local issue.

Thanks,
SS.

The Geek
22nd December 2009, 08:56 PM
I don't believe this is a bug. I think you possibly triggered the stop API function. It is a bandwidth saving feature usually used by people for their backup systems.

When the API says *stopped*. double click where it says *stopped* to start it again.

Let me know how you get on, and if you get any further random triggers of this function.

thomasz1
22nd December 2009, 09:01 PM
When the market is suspended it is necessary for a long time so that it becomes updated, so that that goes faster I have to close and open again, is it normal or it is my computer which is not rather powerful for the program?

Sausage Sandwich
22nd December 2009, 09:44 PM
OK, thanks for the speedy response. If it happens again, I will do as you say & let you know how I get on.

Btw, you have produced a fantastic app.

Cheers,
SS.

The Geek
22nd December 2009, 09:44 PM
What price display mode are you using? "Hybrid" or "Complete." If "Complete" this may be being caused by a bug in the Betfair complete prices feed. If this is the case, try switching your price display to "Hybrid".

thomasz1
22nd December 2009, 10:04 PM
i'm in complete, i will try your ideas but what is the difference between standard,hybrid and complete in fact??? i saw certains odds disapear but i don't know why

The Geek
22nd December 2009, 10:44 PM
Take a look at "Price Display" at the bottom of Page 12 / Top of page 13 in the ladder help file.

thomasz1
25th December 2009, 09:38 PM
thank you;)