PDA

View Full Version : override odds

lizmorton
21st December 2009, 11:38 PM
Anyone know if i can override odds on this program and how.
thanks

The Geek
21st December 2009, 11:49 PM
Well I suppose if anyone knew it would be me. { Well at least it would be me if I understood your question. } ;)

lizmorton
22nd December 2009, 12:30 AM
when placing a bet if i can have preset overide odds left mouse click would place back bet at preset odds and stake right click mouse would place lay bet at preset price and stake

The Geek
22nd December 2009, 12:36 AM
Nope. Sorry.

lizmorton
22nd December 2009, 12:43 AM
ok no prob ..but dont you think your missing out on a large portion of betfairs inplay traders.Do you have any future plans for maybe an inplay screen i.e preset boxes hot key for canceling unmatched bets that sort of thing

The Geek
22nd December 2009, 12:53 AM
I guess I am. The Toy is something I do in my spare time for fun, and there is only one pair of hands. TT isn't here to do every single thing that every Betfair application does, however for the things it does, user feedback suggests it excels.

We have a suggestions forum for people to post things in.

Ted
22nd December 2009, 10:44 AM
lizmorton,
in-play, what sport? if it's horse racing, just set the timer in the stakes box, maybe also set ticks (if required)
I've done countless thousands of in-run racing bets, IMHO I need a overide odds button, like I need a hole in the head.

nigelbleddfa
22nd December 2009, 05:01 PM
lizmorton,
in-play, what sport? if it's horse racing, just set the timer in the stakes box, maybe also set ticks (if required)
I've done countless thousands of in-run racing bets, IMHO I need a overide odds button, like I need a hole in the head.

Timer ? I haven't been able to pay enough attention to learning the Toy. Where is the timer, please ?

The Geek
22nd December 2009, 05:22 PM
I think they were talking about Betfair Software.

rockaren
22nd December 2009, 07:10 PM
lizmorton,

Ted, lizmorton asked a simple question in section named "Help" (its about The Toy) and I think your answer is NOT to any help for him.
If you have some strategies you would like to share you're welcome to post in Traders Exchange, its my opinion.

Ted
23rd December 2009, 06:02 PM
Yeah, sorry about that guys, I didn't think out my reply properly.

A poss way round the overide odds snag, on here, is to double click current price, or click on 3rd button, on the grid during the race. Should get matched, Betfair gives best price available, of course.

I wouldn't want it myself, the in run overound is too high anyway !