PDA

View Full Version : help please

snowie
16th December 2009, 09:20 PM
i am new to this game,i have bin using betfair rapid,can i use the toy like that one,

rockaren
16th December 2009, 09:25 PM
Why dont you just download, install and start play with your new TOY ?

It can do much more than Betfair Rapid so you will be amazed.

have fun ! :D

Torrezno
16th December 2009, 10:13 PM
I havent used Betfair Rapid, but The Toy will surpass it for sure, but you will need to learn some basics. Take a look to the user manual, and whatever doubts you might have, do not hesitate to ask on the forum.

rockaren
16th December 2009, 10:43 PM
It's not a bad idea to watch some videos...why not visit GeeksToy's Channel @YouTube ? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/GeeksToy

snowie
17th December 2009, 01:10 PM
i tryed using the toy.but can i make a custom column so i can set a quickbet with my set odds and stake in the grid .(in-play).:)

nigelbleddfa
17th December 2009, 02:46 PM
i tryed using the toy.but can i make a custom column so i can set a quickbet with my set odds and stake in the grid .(in-play).:)

I don't understand why you need a custom column. It's easy to place any bet when the race is being run. Just do it as you would normally do it.

The Geek
17th December 2009, 02:49 PM
I understand the need for it. And no it isn't in TT currently.

nigelbleddfa
17th December 2009, 03:04 PM
Is the refence to a "column" actually a reference to conditional bets used in Betfair software ? If so, I can understand why some may want it. I suppose the next thing that people will be asking for is integration with Excel ?

The Geek
17th December 2009, 03:07 PM
No. Rapid has custom buttons you can set up on the grid for placing specific bets, which I believe is what is being asked here.

EG Lay 10 @ 1.3.

snowie
17th December 2009, 03:56 PM
yes it is,thanks anyway:(