PDA

View Full Version : Problem

jimmy
16th December 2009, 11:32 AM
Hi, I have a problem I could do some help with,I want to move a price down the ladder just by clicking and for the previous bet to be canceled.It was working yesterday but I dont know how to change the settings,now when I move a bet down I would have two bets unmatched instead of the first one being canceled.Any advice would be grateful.

The Geek
16th December 2009, 11:39 AM
Ladder Menu -> Advanced Betting -> One Click Bet Move.

For further info, read page 10 of the Ladder Interface help file.

jimmy
16th December 2009, 11:50 AM
Hi geek ,I already tried that.I am using inplay ladder does that make a difference?

The Geek
16th December 2009, 11:55 AM
In the help, it says...

When switched on, this allows you to move bets with a single click rather than dragging & dropping. It should be noted that even if switched on, this feature will only work if either…
1. There is only a single bet in the bet column for that selection.
2. All unmatched bets on that selection are at the same price.

Does that clear it up?

jimmy
16th December 2009, 12:25 PM
Not realy Geek,I have just tried it in nikolution and it does work in there.The problem is with inrunning.

The Geek
16th December 2009, 12:28 PM
So are you saying is you are using this feature with a single bet, and the bet is not cancelling as it supposed to?

jimmy
16th December 2009, 12:36 PM
Correct.I knew how to use the settings but today I was gonna try inrunning instead of nikolution and the one click bet move was not working even when selected.

The Geek
16th December 2009, 12:56 PM
The Standard layouts are just there as a starting point for you to create your own desired layouts & behaviour. There are a zillion combinations of options in TT, and these are really there to make life easier for users accustomed to other products to start with a familiar environment.

Switching to In-Play layout { or any other } turns that option off. Switching it to Nickolution layout turns that option on.

So you need to specifically switch the option on in another layout for it to work.

Once you have a layout & settings you prefer, save the profile using the Main Info Bar Menu -> Save Profile AS -> New Profile & typing the profile name into the text box & hitting enter.

You can then switch between profiles using the Main Info Bar Menu -> Load Custom Profile & selecting the profile name you wish to load.

justatic
16th December 2009, 01:54 PM
Is this right click or left? When I left click it submits another bet, right click brings up stake box. Do I have to change any other settings?

Thanks in advance.

The Geek
16th December 2009, 03:15 PM
It's left clicking on the Bet Column.

jimmy
16th December 2009, 03:58 PM
I did switch the options on in inrunning,but it still didnt seem to be working.Should I try to uninstall the ap and then reinstall?
The Standard layouts are just there as a starting point for you to create your own desired layouts & behaviour. There are a zillion combinations of options in TT, and these are really there to make life easier for users accustomed to other products to start with a familiar environment.

Switching to In-Play layout { or any other } turns that option off. Switching it to Nickolution layout turns that option on.

So you need to specifically switch the option on in another layout for it to work.

Once you have a layout & settings you prefer, save the profile using the Main Info Bar Menu -> Save Profile AS -> New Profile & typing the profile name into the text box & hitting enter.

You can then switch between profiles using the Main Info Bar Menu -> Load Custom Profile & selecting the profile name you wish to load.

The Geek
16th December 2009, 04:23 PM
No that will do nothing. Do you have skype? Also what operating system are you using?

jimmy
16th December 2009, 04:53 PM
No skype xp.Its not a big problem Geek ill just use nikolution cheers.

The Geek
16th December 2009, 05:01 PM
No Problem.